- K. Hall, IL
- Logan Thompson, CA
- Sam Mattson, MN
- M. Burke, WI
- Marina Titova, CA
- Ilya Chatsuidrud, CA
- Josh Van Buren, SC
- Richard Sherman, VT
- Mike Morales, VA
Thank you American Orthopaedic Society for donating drives to be re-purposed. We will wipe the drives of any data and send them to our friends at Sugar Labs for deployment around the globe!
Their mission is to be the premier global, sports medicine organization representing the interests of orthopaedic surgeons and other professionals who provide comprehensive health services for the car of athletes and active people of all ages and abilities. Since 1972, they have cultivated evidence-based knowledge, provided extensive educational programming, and promoted emerging research that advances the science and practice of sports medicine. As a 501c3 medical professional society, our promise to keep you in the game is defined by our culture and core values, including:
- Quality Patient Information – The cornerstone fo our patient outreach
- Teamwork – We lead through example and mentoring
- Integrity – We advocate and emulate high ethical conduct in all that we do
- Transparency – We embrace open two-way dialogue with our members
- Scientific Excellence – We pursue rigorous evaluation of our programs
- Innovation – We develop new ideas in all aspects of our work
George Billis Gallery is an art gallery with locations in New York city and Los Angeles. The gallery features work by both national and international emerging and estblished artists. Continue Reading
Thank you InDigi Music for donating drives to be re-purposed. We’ll wipe the drives and send them over to our friends at Sugar Labs to deploy around the globe!
InDigi Music is a music publisher who deals with artists and composers for audio catalogs, spoken word and unsigned artists.